Three times a year the Chessmoves newsletter is produced for ex-students and past staff members. For many, this is how they keep up-to-date with old school friends whom they rarely see. Chessmoves includes news of the school, advertises upcoming reunions and events, and profiles an ex-student in the alumni@work section.
CHESS appreciates contributions from ex-students, particularly if they are aware of any achievements that we can acknowledge. We also pay tribute to the passing of any former students. Submissions of about 100 words can be sent to email@example.com or by mail to: CHESS, PO Box 1101, Surrey Hills North LPO, 3127. They must reach the Editor by mid-February, June or September.
Chessmoves is sent by email or post. Please inform us of any change of address so that your copy arrives. We hope you enjoy each publication and that you will stay in touch.
Here are past copies of Chessmoves to download:
- CHESS March 2017 Newsletter
- CHESS November 2016 Newsletter
- CHESS July 2016 newsletter
- CHESS March 2016 newsletter
- CHESS November 2015 newsletter
- CHESS July 2015 newsletter
- CHESS March 2015 newsletter
- CHESS November 2014 newsletter
- CHESS August 2014 newsletter
- CHESS April 2014 newsletter
- CHESS November 2013 newsletter
- CHESS July 2013 newsletter
- CHESS March 2013 newsletter
- CHESS October 2012 newsletter
- CHESS July 2012 newsletter